If you’re flying thru the Nashville Airport on American Airlines, the Admirals Club on Concourse C can be a great place to relax before your flight.
What is the American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge?
Like many other airlines, American Airlines has luxury lounges for some passengers. Most Admirals Club have free food and drink, comfortable seating, upgraded bathrooms, conference rooms and an AA concierge for travel assistance.
AA Admirals Club – Concourse C at BNA
After security on Concourse C, the entrance to the Admirals Club is across from gate C 10. It’s right next to the new Hudson Nonstop.
Once you enter the doors, the Admirals Club is upstairs on the Terminal C Mezzanine Level. There’s an elevator just inside the lounge entrance.
How to Access
There are 6 ways that you can get access to the AA Admirals Club at BNA.
- Fly Business or first Class on AA on an international flight
- Hold the Citi®/AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard®
- Buy an annual Admirals Club Membership
- Buy a day pass for $59 or 5,900 AA miles
- Hold OneWorld Emerald or Sapphire staus and be flying AA or a OneWorld Partner
- Active duty military in uniform
Food and Beverages
Yes, there’s free food and drink at the Nashville Admirals Club but it’s pretty basic. You can order premium alcoholic beverages for an extra fee.
The AA Admirals Club offers free Wi-Fi access.
Like most airline lounges, you’ll find nicer bathrooms in the BNA AA lounge than in the main airport.
The Admirals Club at BNA is open Sunday – Friday from 4:30 am to 8 pm. On Saturday, it’s open from 4:30 am til 7 pm.
Other Nashville Airport Lounges
The American Airlines Admirals Club is one of 4 lounges at the Nashville International Airport. The other 3 lounges are:
- Delta Sky Club at BNA
- BNA Minute Suites
- USO Center at BNA
- 400 Degrees Restaurant (Priority Pass)
Most of the time when we fly, Zuzu & I use our Priority Pass to either get into the Minute Suites for free, or we eat for free at the Priority Pass Restaurant in BNA. If we have time, we sometimes do both!
Our Favorite Airport Lounges
- Punta Cana Airport Lounge with Swimming Pools!
- Chase Sapphire Lounge at Boston’s Logan Field